We Have an excellent opportunity for a NRSWA Coordinator, to work on a FTTP contact for a market leading business based in Leeds.
The successful candidate will be required to distribute daily NRSWA reports and carry out jeopardy management tasks for all relevant orders. The successful candidate will have high levels of IT skills as there will be the need to create and distribute management spreadsheets and reports.
The successful candidate will join the Telecoms side of the business, which provides the management and delivery of national and regional network infrastructure to major communications providers. This includes installations, improvements, repairs and 24-hour emergency response networks to high speed fibre networks. They apply their expertise at each stage of the project lifecycle to ensure smooth delivery to customers and clients.
You will be working on a large-scale contract based in Leeds and your day to day responsibilities will include:
* Preparation, submission and updating of Streetworks notices in compliance with current legislation
* Monitor client systems to deliver client specific requirements if required
* Communicate with operational staff to identify critical areas of client delivery
* Receive and record data onto work management systems
* Supply updates to clients in various forms of communication to ensure client satisfaction
* Ensure compliance to both the contract and NRSWA and report any non-compliance issues where appropriate by escalation to the Warrington Team Leader
* Update management systems within specified timescales and deliverables within the contract requirements
* Liaise with operational teams to ensure all projects have the appropriate paperwork and notices in place for works to begin
* Interpret instructions and implement actions according to scheduling procedures set out for the contract
* Strong team player but also able to work as an individual
* Previous experience within a similar role in the Telecoms / Utilities industry
* Understanding of NRSWA compliance procedures
* Ability to prioritise a varied workload and demonstrate good time management to comply with deadlines
* Able to work in a busy environment under pressure
* Excellent communication skills (email/phone/face to face)
* Possess a "can do" attitude and provide to support to other members of the team as required
Package and benefits:
* Competitive Salary
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Holiday trading scheme
* Private Medical Insurance
* Perks at work scheme (discount from high street retailers)
* Free eye test vouchers
* Employee share scheme
* 3x life assurance
* Free Parking
* Flexible Working
* 5% enhanced pension contribution
This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding and supportive business who have an excellent reputation and will offer the successful candidate a challenging and rewarding career.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Established in 1984, Anderselite are leading technical recruitment experts to the built environment.
With seven regional offices across the UK our dedicated teams are perfectly positioned to provide permanent, temporary and contract blue and white collar recruitment services to a multitude of companies, large and small, within the Construction and Rail sectors.
Our team of recruitment consultants have a wealth of specialist industry experience and are experts in their field, each possessing high-levels of market insight in their niche sectors. They work in close partnership with our clients to provide strategic support in seeking the right people for their business. Furthermore, we are committed to ensuring our jobseekers receive guidance, support and expertise to help them find the next step in their career.
We are specialists who can help make employment decisions based on job history, current situation and what role is most suitable in the future enabling our candidates to reach their potential and chosen career path.