I am currently working on an exciting exclusive opportunity within a growing Management Consultancy in London.
They are currently looking for Senior Consultants to join their SMART Metering team.
You will be working at the forefront of the Energy Sector alongside market specialists with deep industry knowledge where you will be able to broaden your skill set and expertise.
Some examples of the work they have been involved in include:
- Stewarding Ofgem through the process to implement the Standard Variable Price Cap
- Advising government bodies on the Smart Metering rollout
- Helping clients to solve their most critical business problems, such as improving efficiency, re-engineering customer experience, and using the latest technology to deliver these improvements
You will have experience in the following areas;
- SMETS1 or SMETS2 rollout
- Field Force Optimisation
- Experience working within Energy Retail
- Experience working in consultancy
For more information about this role please contact our London office
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
SPENCER OGDEN: THE AWARD-WINNING GLOBAL ENERGY, ENGINEERING AND INFRASTRUCTURE RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS.
Spencer Ogden stands for the best in specialist, professional, proactive recruitment, working with skilled Energy, Infrastructure and Engineering professionals across the globe.
UNRIVALLED SERVICE IN EVERY SECTOR
Spencer Ogden represents clients and candidates at mid to senior levels which operate globally within:
• Oil & Gas
• Built Environment
Our client base includes major operators, utility providers, manufacturers, developers, research institutes, consultancies and international government bodies.