Establish and lead business development initiatives to grow the business via new client acquisitions and existing client expansion for smart grid solutions, systems and products sold to Utilities, large industrial and public sector clients.
- Develop and execute strategic plan of operations
- Organize and lead teams across product lines to respond to customer requests for complex system solutions
- Develop territory and opportunity plans
- Proven ability to drive and leverage C-Level relationships
- Provide market feedback to the larger software team (regional/global) based on industry trends and customer knowledge
Education / Experience / Knowledge
- 5-8+ years of sales or business development experience for solutions to the Utility industry, microgrid and/or energy transaction applications (knowledge regarding implementation of these solutions is an advantage)
- Account management, including accurate sales forecasts, sales process management and holding sales quota across multiple product lines
- Diverse sales channels (direct, indirect) and sales processes
- Partner focused, proactive and effective within a team environment
- Negotiation and conflict management skills
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experienceEnergy Management Systems, EMS, Distribution Management Systems, DMS, SCADA, Microgrid Management Systems, microgrid, grid modernization, sales, business development, software sales, quota, accounts, grid, power, channel, direct sales, partner
SPENCER OGDEN: THE AWARD-WINNING GLOBAL ENERGY, ENGINEERING AND INFRASTRUCTURE RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS.
Spencer Ogden stands for the best in specialist, professional, proactive recruitment, working with skilled Energy, Infrastructure and Engineering professionals across the globe.
UNRIVALLED SERVICE IN EVERY SECTOR
Spencer Ogden represents clients and candidates at mid to senior levels which operate globally within:
• Oil & Gas
• Built Environment
Our client base includes major operators, utility providers, manufacturers, developers, research institutes, consultancies and international government bodies.