I am currently seeking a Freelance Electrical Design Engineer for work a well-known consultancy on a Thames Water project. Role is inside IR35 with the potential for flexible working
Within this role your responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Positively engage with Thames Water to develop relationships
- Deliver electrical engineering design, including managing design quality control processes and checking and reviewing the work of others
- Support engagement with suppliers and subcontractors and undertake technical reviews of their design.
- Produce technical specifications, control philosophies and schedules.
- design LV and HV distribution systems, motor control centres/control panels, electrical installation, SCADA and telemetry systems, appropriate to experience.
The ideal candidate would have as follows:
- Previous experience working as an Electrical design Engineer.
- Previous Thames Water experience / knowledge or wastewater or similar
- BSc, HNC, HND or vocational equivalent within Engineering
- Qualified Electrical Design Engineer
- Couple of references
For more information or if your keen on the please contact Sam Jaffe at Anderselite.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experienceElectrical Design Engineer
Established in 1984, Anderselite are leading technical recruitment experts to the built environment.
With seven regional offices across the UK our dedicated teams are perfectly positioned to provide permanent, temporary and contract blue and white collar recruitment services to a multitude of companies, large and small, within the Construction and Rail sectors.
Our team of recruitment consultants have a wealth of specialist industry experience and are experts in their field, each possessing high-levels of market insight in their niche sectors. They work in close partnership with our clients to provide strategic support in seeking the right people for their business. Furthermore, we are committed to ensuring our jobseekers receive guidance, support and expertise to help them find the next step in their career.
We are specialists who can help make employment decisions based on job history, current situation and what role is most suitable in the future enabling our candidates to reach their potential and chosen career path.