Requirement - Civil Engineer
Requirement - Senior Civil Engineer
Salary up to £50k DOE
Regular pay increases - if you are producing consistent fees.
If you are an engineer with at least 5 years' experience and are looking to take your career to the next level with a well-established non PLC organisation who are interested in the development of their staff, then please apply now.
Duties will include: -
* Undertaking structural designs in steel, concrete, timber, masonry, and glass, using hand calculation and computer analysis.
* Producing technical drawings on AutoCAD and sketches by hand also utilisation of BIM methods.
* Liaising with clients, other professionals such as architects, project managers and local authorities.
* fully co-ordinated structural and external works package from planning to completion. Civil engineering services include the design of private and
* adoptable drainage systems (incorporating Sustainable Drainage Systems SuDS where appropriate) and design of private and adoptable highways.
* Time management to ensure projects are delivered on time.
* Attending site visits and meetings
* Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering, ideally at master's level.
* At least 2 years post graduate UK consultancy experience.
* Ability to complete calculations, sketches, and drawings with minimal assistance.
* Excellent communication and written skills with the ability to present complex information in a logical and methodical manner.
* Keen interest in structural engineering design and structural materials.
* Familiar with UK industry procedures, British standards, or Eurocodes.
* Well organised, self-motivated and approachable personality with a willingness to support another team members
Excellent salary and benefits package including:
* DOE -£50k Opportunity for Rapid Career Progression - yearly pay reviews.
* Private Healthcare Plan
* Pension Plan
* Training & Development
* Flexible Working Hours
* On-site Car Park (close to the City Centre)
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Established in 1984, Anderselite are leading technical recruitment experts to the built environment.
With seven regional offices across the UK our dedicated teams are perfectly positioned to provide permanent, temporary and contract blue and white collar recruitment services to a multitude of companies, large and small, within the Construction and Rail sectors.
Our team of recruitment consultants have a wealth of specialist industry experience and are experts in their field, each possessing high-levels of market insight in their niche sectors. They work in close partnership with our clients to provide strategic support in seeking the right people for their business. Furthermore, we are committed to ensuring our jobseekers receive guidance, support and expertise to help them find the next step in their career.
We are specialists who can help make employment decisions based on job history, current situation and what role is most suitable in the future enabling our candidates to reach their potential and chosen career path.