Anderselite are currently recruiting for an Electrical Design Engineer with experience of Protection & Control Design, to join one of the UK's leading multi-disciplinary Engineering Consultancies on a permanent or contract basis in Manchester.
The successful Electrical Design Engineer will work on several prestigious and bespoke high voltage switchgear projects throughout the region. for This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of many exciting projects whilst further progressing your career.
· Electrical Design Engineer with a strong demonstrable experience in switchgear protection & control
· Experience with production of detailed design drawings for P&C schemes
· Knowledge of protection relays and UK practices
· Preparation of Switchboard GAs and Electrical Schematics
· Understand and implement projects from Tender Interpretation, through Design, Manufacture and Testing
· Experience working on Network Grid & DNO projects is plus, but not a barrier to a great candidate.
· Technical support for Tendering
· Software experience of CAD, ETAP or AMTECH.
Essential skills and attributes:
· Experienced Electrical Design Engineer (Protection & Control)
. BSc/BEng/MSc in Electronic and Electrical / Design or a qualification of a similar discipline.
· Background in Power Distribution, National Grid, ICP, DNO, or iDNO
· Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative to deliver high quality service to clients.
· Good communication and technical ability
For more information on the Electrical Design Engineer position please contact Macauly at Anderselite on 0121 200 5520.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Established in 1984, Anderselite are leading technical recruitment experts to the built environment.
With seven regional offices across the UK our dedicated teams are perfectly positioned to provide permanent, temporary and contract blue and white collar recruitment services to a multitude of companies, large and small, within the Construction and Rail sectors.
Our team of recruitment consultants have a wealth of specialist industry experience and are experts in their field, each possessing high-levels of market insight in their niche sectors. They work in close partnership with our clients to provide strategic support in seeking the right people for their business. Furthermore, we are committed to ensuring our jobseekers receive guidance, support and expertise to help them find the next step in their career.
We are specialists who can help make employment decisions based on job history, current situation and what role is most suitable in the future enabling our candidates to reach their potential and chosen career path.