£28,000 - £31000
Bromak is recruiting for a Multi-Skilled Plumber to work on behalf of our client, one of the UK's leading providers of planned and responsive maintenance services within the social housing sector. The successful candidate will be working in Nottingham.
You will be working on the reactive maintenance stream carrying out day-to-day maintenance and repairs. You will be required to enter domestic properties and respond to maintenance issues called in by tenants.
- All aspects of Plumbing works
- Basic Joinery, Patch Plastering, Painting, Tiling, Lock Changes, Domestic Maintenance
- Entering tenanted homes
- Working on day to day maintenance & repairs
Tickets / Qualifications & Experience Required
- Must have a minimum Level 2 qualification in Plumbing
- Asbestos Awareness Certificate (although this is not essential as we can arrange this for you)
- Valid UK driver's licence
- Must have previous experience of working on social housing maintenance contracts
- You must also be able to provide a checkable work reference and proof of your eligibility to work in the UK.
- £28,000 / £31,000 P/A
- Fully comprehensive Pension & Medical package
- Temporary to Permanent or straight perm Position
If you are interested in this Multi Skilled Plumber position, please call Garry on 01827 211 022 or forward your CV to Garry.Byfield@bromak.com
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experiencePlumber
As one of the UK's leading Technical Recruitment Consultancies, Fawkes & Reece provides a high quality recruitment service that is built around the ethos of working closely with our clients and job seekers in order to find the ideal match.
Specialising in the Technical Recruitment sector we recruit for a dedicated client base of over 5,000 leading organisations covering: Construction and Engineering, Residential Development, Housing Management, Town Planning, Regeneration, Highways, Traffic & Transportation and the Surveying and Property sectors.
In order to deliver consistency and high service levels we have dedicated teams of consultants specialising in key industry sectors. Our consultants are trained in all aspects of the recruitment process to ensure they can manage a vacancy from the early stages, communicate with all parties and professionally take the vacancy through to the successful placement.
Setting high service standards Fawkes & Reece continue to invest heavily in internal and external training courses in order to continually improve and develop our service and support all our consultants to become REC qualified.