Site Agent - Water / AMP Framework - North West
Start: February/ March 2020
Anderselite are working with a contractor on a number of upcoming AMP Framework projects across the North West. We are looking for Site Agents on a contract basis across the North West on water projects. Reporting to Senior Team delivering a portfolio of works around £45M over 3-4 years.
Site Agents will have experience across Water, previous AMP Frameworks, United Utilities.
Responsibilities as Site Agent include:
- Ensuring overall delivery of projects to both budget and programme.
- Managing/ monitoring and reporting on numerous sites,
- Monitoring suppliers, installation (Civil, M&E).
- Production of overall project programmes
- Design coordination and control.
- Procurement, Approval and completion of sub contracts.
- Procurement of both new service infrastructure and diversions.
- Management of site staff
- Development of environmental management plan
- Ensuring documented Safe Systems of Work are in place and adhered to
- Managing quality of work and compliance to quality plan
- Completing and maintaining site records
- Hold a relevant industry qualification (HND/HNC/BEng or equivalent)
- Previous Site Agent experience
- Previous road works, civils and drainage experience
- First Aid
To apply for the Site Agent role please contact Priya Sirpal as soon as possible on 0161 832 7577
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Established in 1984, Anderselite are leading technical recruitment experts to the built environment.
With seven regional offices across the UK our dedicated teams are perfectly positioned to provide permanent, temporary and contract blue and white collar recruitment services to a multitude of companies, large and small, within the Construction and Rail sectors.
Our team of recruitment consultants have a wealth of specialist industry experience and are experts in their field, each possessing high-levels of market insight in their niche sectors. They work in close partnership with our clients to provide strategic support in seeking the right people for their business. Furthermore, we are committed to ensuring our jobseekers receive guidance, support and expertise to help them find the next step in their career.
We are specialists who can help make employment decisions based on job history, current situation and what role is most suitable in the future enabling our candidates to reach their potential and chosen career path.