Job Title: Regional Sales Executive / Business Development Manager (Midlands)
Location: Worcester (Or within commutable distance of)
Sector: Sales, Drainage Services, Water, Wastewater, Sewage, Utilities, CCTV Inspection, Re-lining
Type: Permanent role
Start Date: Q1/Q2 2021
Salary: Circa £30,000 to £35,000 Per Annum + Package (Negotiable on level + relevant experience)
Our client, a leading contractor within the Drainage Services sector, is looking for a Regional Sales Executive / Business Development Manager to sell their services to the Water, Wastewater and wider Utilities sector. This is a permanent role that provides the opportunity to join a growing team, developing business with new clients in your region, cementing relationship with existing and new clients and becoming their go-to contractor for any drainage services requirements.
In this role you will proactively and outwardly sell drainage services to both existing and new clients, which include but ix not limited to; the cleaning and jetting of sewers and drainage, CCTV inspection to assess the condition of pipes/assets, as well as the remediation and re-lining of pipes/assets. The target client list is extensive and will include both large blue-chip companies such as Highways England & Severn Trent Water, as well as various small to large scale clients, such as local authorities/councils, housing associations and key players within the industrial sector.
A large part of this role will include providing clients with an honest and quality service, servicing existing clients to obtain more business, with equal opportunity to outwardly sell to new clients. The role will suit an experienced and confident individual who enjoys selling, and who enjoys getting in front of clients, meeting with them face to face (post COVID), to sell the services offered, and ultimately become the first person they think of, when additional work is required.
Daily duties will include but are not limited to:
- Creating a list of target clients within the industry and canvassing both new and existing clients, hopefully being able to pick up relationships with previous contacts you have worked with.
- Arranging/Attending meetings with key industry clients, selling internal capability.
- Selling drainage, sewage and waste water services offered to the industry, including but not limited to; the cleaning and jetting of sewers and drainage, CCTV inspection to assess the condition of pipes/assets, as well as the remediation and re-lining of pipes/assets.
- Working closely with the regional operations manager to understand internal capability, as well as liaising with them to ensure works are carried out as planned, for the client.
- Completing regular aftercare with clients, ensuring they are happy with work completed.
- Following up with new clients, to ensure you are their first point of contact.
Candidates will ideally:
- Have previously worked/made sales within the drainage services / sewer / waste water sector.
- Have previous, industry applicable experience, possessing a basic understanding of the services our client offer, including; cleaning and jetting of sewers and drainage, CCTV inspection to assess the condition of pipes/assets, the repair/remediation and re-lining of pipes/assets.
- Be a confident and proactive salesperson, who is keen to develop existing and new business.
- Be an organised individual who can work methodically to organise, diarise, and follow up on planned calls.
- Be I.T. literate
- Have strong social / relationship building skills.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experiencebusiness development, drainage services, sewage, waste water, CCTV inspection, jetting, JetVac, relining, re-lining
Established in 1984, Anderselite are leading technical recruitment experts to the built environment.
With seven regional offices across the UK our dedicated teams are perfectly positioned to provide permanent, temporary and contract blue and white collar recruitment services to a multitude of companies, large and small, within the Construction and Rail sectors.
Our team of recruitment consultants have a wealth of specialist industry experience and are experts in their field, each possessing high-levels of market insight in their niche sectors. They work in close partnership with our clients to provide strategic support in seeking the right people for their business. Furthermore, we are committed to ensuring our jobseekers receive guidance, support and expertise to help them find the next step in their career.
We are specialists who can help make employment decisions based on job history, current situation and what role is most suitable in the future enabling our candidates to reach their potential and chosen career path.